Pot cookies brought to West Sacramento school | News
WEST SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) - West Sacramento police have arrested a 13-year-old suspected of taking marijuana cookies to his school.
Lt. Tod Sockman tells the Sacramento Bee that a student who ate one of the cookies became sick.
The six cookies were apparently brought to Southport Elementary, a K-8 school, on Tuesday.
Police say the 13-year-old boy sold two of them to another student, who gave them to two other students.
The boy was arrested on suspicion of marijuana possession. Police say they don't know where he got the cookies.
Upcoming Events near West Sacramento
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Sign up now with a Spring Break Special on tuition
- Railroad Museum Offers Monthly “Diesel Days” Beginning this Weekend!
- Sacramento climber blogs that he's safe on Everest after avalanche
- “Living History” Easter Bonnet Promenade & Spring Ball in Old Sac this Saturday!
- 5 Reasons to Attend the Sacramento Beer and Chili Festival